Pioneer DMH-2600 NEX
Pioneer offers Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, an HD Radio® tuner, and SiriusXM compatibility for a multitude of entertainment options. And with two camera inputs, you'll be equipped to enhance your ride with a backup cam and front-view cam.
Enjoy Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ via USB
Smartphone integration has come a long way, thanks to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Pioneer gives you both platforms in this receiver along with some other cool perks.
Android Auto: Android Auto integrates the Android platform into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You'll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps. Get more info at https://www.android.com/auto/.
Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver's voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/.
- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and FLAC music files
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible
- WebLink provides access to Amazon Alexa
- display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
- Google Assistant for select Android smartphones
- 13-band graphic EQ
- time alignment
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear audio/video inputs, backup cam input (A/V input can be used for a 2nd camera)
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDatalink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- wireless remote included (optional wired remote)